Transform your girls room with new bedding
Nothing can give such a dramatic and instant update of a bedroom quite as much as new bedding!
Love By Five are the exclusive Sutherland Shire distributors of Australian brand Sack Me! and here I show you how well their bedding mixes and matches.
Vibrant colours, silky soft and clever reversible designs mean you can keep changing up your look.
Take one Frankie bed from Domayne...
Add the following:
- 1 x Green With Envy fitted sheet
- 1 x Alfie Chambray pillowcase
- 1 x Triple Sundae reversible quilt cover with ice cream sundae on one side and sprinkles (shown here) on the other
- A sprinkling of cushions such as the Krispy Dreme Donut in Pink
Then, add some wall decor. I particularly love:
- Wall hooks - simple round ones or glittery peace signs, Love By Five are my go-to for good quality hooks that screw into the wall very easily
- Banners - BE AWESOME has a bit of sparkle yet is a subtle addition to a room
- Try party decor to glam up a space! Here I used the stars and a pink unicorn from a set which is packed full of cute things for a girls' party
- Night lights are a must and the cute cloud is a winner! The shape is carried through with the other cushion and little white wall shelf.
What I really love about this look is that it's not too girly. You can have fun with splashes of pink (which of course they love) but the main tones for the space are turquoise and aqua. What do you think?
Words, styling and photography by Catherine from TUBU Kids @tubucollective